Driver Is Sanford Driver Is Sanford

Songs you make in dreams are always masterpieces. But regardless of natural beauty, the song is *very* good and ties in nicely with the MC concept and series.

I especially enjoy the blend of piano in a Techno song of this style; something I haven't seen very often, and when I have, hasn't really been performed all that well or feels out of place. You nailed it on the head.

Ma Ma Ma Mafia Tri ! Ma Ma Ma Mafia Tri !

This. Is glory.

FD - Faint Daydreaming FD - Faint Daydreaming

I cannot get over this song, your work is great!

With this I see a wasted city. Maybe not decayed, but everything is empty and abandoned. One, maybe middle aged, man wanders the streets, going through flashbacks of what once was. Happy faces, running children, buzzing businesses; Desolate streets, echoes of spirits, decaying homes.

ForgottenDawn responds:

All around me are familiar faces... worn out faces, worn out faces...
OK, I'll stop. :'D Thanks for your comment! I like that vision. It's like there's been a silent war and you would never really know.

FD - mangled.bits_08 FD - mangled.bits_08

Industrial chaos, is what I see once this song hits past the 1:00 mark.

Or at least, what appears to be chaos. On closer inspection, it is an organized system of metal and gears working in harmony toward a greater goal. That is what I feel this song is.

As you said, "Chaotic and 'wrong' aesthetic," even with this, you managed to make it work. That is what is so beautiful about this track. My only compliant is that were wasn't enough action.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing your view :)

FD - Ghosts FD - Ghosts

I just... Wow. It's beautiful, I have no complaints.

This may be completely irrelevant, but this song almost made me cry, no joke. It just gets you working, it gets good, old memories flowing through your mind. For me in particular, all I can see is a beach. A beautiful, untouched beach, with the breeze blowing gently through palm trees.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thank you so much for your words. :)
I love when my audience share their own visions. For me, it's the moment when things come full circle and it's beautiful.

Dead Meat Dead Meat

I listened to this, and was wowed by the thirty second mark.

This could certainly fit in any platformer game. With Eight-Bit sounds, I've never been able to make them sound so relaxed and laid back, which you've clearly mastered. On top of that, the beat is simple, yet catchy; Something that's hard to pull off.

I am certainly going to check out your profile and see more of your work.

YHTFLKC responds:

Thanks dude, appreciate ya :))

Jingle Bells V2 Jingle Bells V2

Merry Christmas motherfucker.

redflaresountracks responds:

Pls dont swear

Brutal Attack Brutal Attack

Yo, I /love/ the beats in this song. I don't know how you do it so well, but I was /never/ able to pull off wubs in any songs. Personally, dubstep really isn't my fancy, but you made it good.

redflaresountracks responds:

Thanks! But I use a computer app to do these.

i9incher - psychosis i9incher - psychosis

Sounds like a Madness Combat song. But this is off the hook!